Friday, March 9, 2012

Everyone loves a good story. Isn't that what photography is? We do our best to capture the moment with as much detail and emotion as possible in order to tell the stories of our lives. We chronicle memories. Every story has a beginning. Beginnings are the best because they're so full of hope and possibilities.

Recently, I had the absolute pleasure of helping one young girl with the beginning of her story. Her name is Mackenzie, and you may very well get to know the sound of her name as her story progresses. I am occasionally asked to do fashion, glamour, and headshot sessions in order for current models to build up and update their portfolios. This was the chance to build a portfolio from scratch. Mackenzie is just dipping her toes into the unkown waters of the modeling industry, but I don't think it will be too long before she's surfing it like a pro. You only have to speak with her for a few moments in order to feel the passion and determination that she has for modeling. My team and I are honored to help her begin this wonderful adventure, and I can't wait to see what amazing things that she accomplishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment